01. January 2019 - 18:30
Business Acquisitions ~ How To Buy A Business Using Little or No Money! | TBC | Tuesday, 01. January 2019
Do you know or have heard about any suitable companies wanting to sell their business?...
NEVER risk your own money saving struggling businesses...find out How To Buy A Business Without Using Your Own Money!
This is a dream situation for many investors and entrepreneurs, but until now not many will tell or show you how to do so, unless it is typically related to Real Estate.
Recent headline grabbing news have told of the misfortunes of a variety of companies, some having been established for 100+ years. They have vanished from our high streets never to return, or are now struggling to survive in the 21st century.
- Woolworths- Toys R US- Homebase- House of Fraser- Pound World...to name just a few!
This must have been a very stressful situation for all involved:
*But why has this happened or been allowed to happen?
*Why were these companies not rescued well before the official announcements that they were going out of business?
There are many SME's or business-owners who have some or all of the following concerns:
1. Being profitable but focus is elsewhere e.g. on health; leisure-time, family etc.
2. They have Financial/cash-flow concerns or are struggling to pay their staff's wages/creditors/other bills.
3. ***** children/other family members are disinterested in being involved or taking over the business.
4. Management or staff's overall passion for the business wanes.
5. Early/medical retirement for the owner but having insufficient funds.
6. many more (too numerous to mention).
Do you know of any businesses going through this?
Whether you do or don't, let us show you how you can get involved and help them, their staff and supply chain today!
How Do I Do This?
First - Do you:
1. want to live your dream of being an investor and buying a business with zero cash outlay?
2. know any business-owners (e.g. senior citizens) who want to retire/sell their company?
3. have a desire to increase your income while helping others to increase their cashflow?
~ Then this is the place to start!
Second - Sign up to this two-hour Boardroom seminar to register your interest in taking the next step.