13. December 2018 - 11:00 till 11:20
Library Tour - Thursday 11.00 am | University of Glasgow Library | Thursday, 13. December 2018
Tour and access information
Take a staff-led tour of the University of Glasgow Library, and find out about the services and facilties available to students and staff at the University. Tours last approximately 20 minutes.
If you have a disability or any particular access requirements that you'd like us to know about, then please email us at library@ and we'll be happy to make any necessary arrangements.
The small (but very important) print
* By providing the University of Glasgow with these details, you are allowing the University the right to contact you with any further information which may be useful to you as a prospective undergraduate student.
* The University of Glasgow will not pass your personal data onto any 3rd party out with the University.
* Please note that the tour programme is subject to change should this be necessary.
* The University will be filming and taking photographs around campus at our Applicants’ Visit Day for use in our future publicity materials. Our photographer will always seek for permission to take close up photos of you on the day.
Please note that the University will not pass on images, names or contact details to any other party.