14. July 2020 - 10:00 till 11:00
Online, Online
Share it on:

IBM Research Hybrid Cloud Innovation Webinar Series | Tuesday, 14. July 2020

IBM Research Hybrid Cloud Innovation Webinar Series: June 23, July 14, July 21 & July 28 (10-11am ET)

About this Event

Progress in technology is enabling access to all the benefits of cloud – agility, innovation, productivity – without compromising on enterprise requirements – security, compliance, reliability, data governance. While every CIO understands the potential benefits of agile, cloud-native development, to date only 20% of enterprise applications have moved to the cloud. Moving the remaining 80% is hard due to skill gaps, lack of a clear roadmap with quantifiable value propositions, and security or compliance constraints standing in the way.

At IBM Research, we are tackling these problems head-on with emerging technology. We are leveraging AI to support customers on every stage of their journey to cloud. We are creating open-source developer tools aimed at simplifying cloud-native development. We are creating cloud-native hybrid data management tools that simplify data access and governance across environments. We are creating an end-to-end suite of capabilities, from the infrastructure up through the DevOps tool chain that simplify security and compliance and encapsulate previously human-centric processes in code.

All that is missing in our journey is you.

We warmly invite you to start your exploration with us in our four-part Hybrid Cloud Innovation Webinars:

The Vision and Strategy of the IBM Research Agenda for Cloud: Tuesday, June 23 @ 10-11:00am ET

  • Speaker: Dr. Talia Gershon, Director of Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Research

Using AI for Application Modernization to Cloud: Tuesday, July 14 @ 10-11:00am ET

  • Speaker: Dr. Maja Vukovic, Distinguished RSM, Member of IBM Academy of Technology & Master Inventor

Security and Compliance as Code: Tuesday, July 21 @ 10-11:00am ET

  • Speaker: Dr. Gosia Steinder, IBM Fellow, Container Cloud Research

Transforming the Cloud-Native Developer Experience: Tuesday, July 28 @ 10-11:00am ET

  • Speaker: Dr. Priya Nagpurkar, Director, Hybrid Cloud Platform

Please register to receive a calendar invitation from email for all four sessions. This series will be recorded. By attending, you agree to be recorded.

We look forward to an interesting and interactive dialogue with you and our other guests during our Q&A segments.

Regards,


Dr. Giovanni Pacifici

VP, Hybrid Cloud, IBM Research


GDPR: In order to invite and register you for this session, we collect the following information: name, role, company, and email. Your information will be used solely to invite you to IBM Research events. We will retain this data for a period of five years. You have the right to withdraw your consent before five years have elapsed. To do so, please contact email and we will remove all your personal information within 30 days. Once the data is removed, it will not be possible to restore it.
https://cdn-az.allevents.in/events7/banners/852f8710-bb25-11ea-bb70-af3265fba5fc-rimg-w720-h400-gmir.png