05. May 2020 - 9:30 till 13:30
Stratford - Content Marketing | Venture House Business Centre | Tuesday, 05. May 2020
Content marketing Masterclass
This workshop will focus on how to create simple and effective content for your business marketing.
If you have questions about what to post on social media, how to find time to create the content, or when to send it out, then this workshop is for you.
Great content will help your business grow, through sending out the right messages to your target audience, helping you to become a trustworthy authority in your field and, ultimately, increase sales!
What you will learn on the day:
- why businesses must embrace social media marketing
- easy steps to building a long-term content marketing strategy
- re-purposing your content to reach a wider audience
- why storytelling is effective in growing your business
- creating a lead magnet to grow your audience
- types of content that works (and why it works)
- the pitfalls of generic content
- what tools are available to help create content
- having an appropriate follow-up process in place
This workshop is for start-up businesses wanting to learn the steps to creating a simple yet effective content marketing strategy to grow their business.
The workshop will be delivered by Gus Bhandal who has over 20 years of marketing experience and runs his own digital marketing agency.
What should I bring?
You will need a pen and paper to take notes during the sessions
Please register at Reception upon arrival. If you park in the venue itself you will need a permit.