Timed entry to Elm Nursery children's farm | Monday, 06. July 2020
About this Event
Please read the following carefully.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book in advance, you’ll be turned away. ALL visitors must pre book online. No ticket payments can be taken on the day. There are two, 2 hour sessions running each day.
ALL TICKETS FOR UNDER 2s ARE ONLY VALID WITH A PAID GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET. Orders placed without paid general admission tickets will be cancelled.
Open for your visit: Children’s Farm, toilets, farm shop, seating area and takeaway drinks and snacks will be on sale.
• Please book one ticket per person over the age of 2. Children under 2 MUST have a ticket but there is no charge.
• Please arrive within your timeslot. Sadly, if you're more than 15 minutes late, we won't be able to guarantee you entry.
• Please have your ticket ready to show staff. Either printed or on a phone.
• We’ve made some changes so your visit will be slightly different from what you’re used to. Please follow any signs or guidance from staff.
• Please follow social distancing and government guidance.
• Children must be supervised at all times.
• No dogs please..
• Feeding and petting of the animals is not permitted.
• Tickets are for your use only and are not available for resale.
• Currently the play area (including sandpit) remain closed.
Please note: Your ticket is non-transferable and non-refundable. Please do not visit us if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
We’ve worked hard to reopen our farm and we are delighted to be welcoming you back, but we need your help! Please follow social distancing and government advice. Please speak to a member of staff if you have any questions.
Your privacy is important to us, we will use your information to process and manage your booking. We will keep your personal data secure.